· The design and deployment of radio communication system solutions, from the conceptual phases through to system implementation that meet customer’s requirements. In co-operation with the Technical Manager and the Engineering Team to develop technical strategies.
· Provide coordination with the design and planning of the customer(s) solutions using advanced technologies and provide technical design support throughout the deployment of the project.
· Responsible for personal development including continuing professional and technical skills and the enhancement of competencies and behaviors, which are required for project success.
· The position also provides the focus and coordination of all the activity leading up to and during formal system acceptance testing.
· The nature of this position calls for an in depth knowledge of digital trunked Radio systems coupled with the organizational skills inherent in a customer facing roll.
Reporting to “Technical Manager”
- Perform detailed design to refine the required system solution
- Support design reviews
- Undertake the generation of the equipment list and 3rd party solutions.
- Identify any areas where customer requirements are different from the contract and assist PM in costing those differences.
- Support the generation of system specific technical documentation.
- Undertake presentations of technical capabilities and solution strategies to customers.
- Work with product groups to ensure equipment is available to meet project timescale.
- Provide feedback of Project initiatives into the company as whole.
- Provide technical support for the deployment of the project.
Organize / lead technical meetings; taking personal responsibility for ensuring actions are closed and outcomes documented in accordance with established quality systems.
Must be able to write detailed technical reports and technical statements of work (SOWs) to contract standard.
· Closure of outstanding items from verification process in timely manner to customer’s satisfaction.
· Maintain and Managing internal defect reporting system.
· Proactively reporting back into the company and escalating where appropriate.
2. Extent of Contacts – Internal and External
· Close contact with all areas within the project team.
· Continuous liaison with Project Managers and Field engineers.
· Reporting and presentation of Engineering project status to Management
· Support Customer facing meetings.
3. Decision Authority and Responsibility
· Technically responsible for the assigned project areas.
· Responsible for the accuracy of the documentation relating to the assigned project areas.
· Responsible for the recommendation of third party suppliers need to meet allocated requirements.
· Participate in the day to day running of the Implementation area of Engineering within the project.
· Degree in electrical engineering gained through a recognized period of study at University, and experience in electrical/electronic engineering.
· A sound theoretical and practical knowledge of RF planning.
· Experience in one or more of the following:
o Radio Systems Engineering,
o Command and Control Systems,
o Local and Wide Area Networks,
o Networking Protocols.
o Large project deployment.
o Middle East experience would be an advantage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication
Offered Salary 18000 SAR
ACCOMMODATIONYES - PROVIDED
Related Jobs (105)
Waste Management Team Leader Supervisor Dubai Jobs on February 25, 2019 Full Time
Cleaning BMU Mirrors and Buildings Officers Jobs Dubai Qatar Oman on February 23, 2019 Full Time