Skilled DEPARTMENT: Common Works/Equipment & Logistics REPORTS TO: Leadman Rigger JOB SUMMARY: Assembles rigging for the movement of leads by hand or which operated pulleys or cranes. Give directions to crane and equipment operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Knows and complies with all relevant safety rules and regulations.
2. Assembles rigging to lift and move equipment and materials in construction project. Selects cables, ropes, pulleys, winches blocks and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved.
3. Attached pulley and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings and gin hole booms, with bolts and clamps. Attached load with grappling devices such as loops, wires, ropes, slings and chains to crane hook. Gives directions to bridges or crane operator engaged in hoisting and moving loads, to ensure safety workers and materials handles using hand signals, loudspeaker or radio.
4. Sets up braces and rigs hoisting equipment using hand tools and power wrenches. Splices rope and wire cables together to make or repair slings and tackle.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with, at all times, with all Company safety procedures.
2. Attends training courses / seminars, etc. as required by the company.
At least (5) years fully trained Rigger. Should have previous experience in working in pipelines, refineries, or similar hydrocarbon processing facility. Middle East experience is an advantage.
Offered Salary 7000 SAR
ACCOMMODATIONYES - PROVIDED