Shall have demonstrated knowledge and training in ISO 9001 international standard or equivalent. He shall be able to exercise judgment against the criteria of the standards. He shall have direct experience in Quality Assurance system activities in managing quality system related to the contract scope of work (oil, gas, petrochemical projects, infrastructure and communication).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish and manage all Quality functions at project site by heading the QA/QC department.
2. Responsible for the preparation of Project Quality Plan, ITP’s, Technical Work Instructions in accordance with contract specifications and company adopted quality management system (QMS) requirements.
3. To ensure the deliverables submission to client is on time.
4. To plan well in advance the QA/QC personnel’s mobilization and demobilization based on the projects, contractual and clients requirements.
5. Establish the internal audit plans, notifications for scheduled internal audits within organization and to the clients.
6. Communicating to the process owners for corrective / preventive actions outcome from internal audits.
7. Scheduling the periodic (six monthly) Management Review Meetings to highlight the internal/external audit results to which need management’s intervention for further improvement in the QMS.
8. Interface and coordination with clients for continual improvements in the system by implementation of QMS, preparing corrective and preventive actions, lessons learned etc.
9. To ensure that the project activities are undertaken with implementation of the client, vendor and company quality control system requirements and advises the Project Management Team in case of any violation.
10. Plan and undertake Subcontractor audits and reviews of Subcontractor quality management and control programs.
11. To establish and implement the on-job practical training for the QA/QC personnel’s, newly recruited and or the existing ones.
12. To validate the all test results during the project execution in line with the applicable standards, project specifications and approved project quality plan.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
Offered Salary 15000 AED
Experience8 Years +
ACCOMMODATIONYES - PROVIDED